It's also recommended by WeightWatchers (1 ProPoint per teaspoon) and Slimming World (1/2 Syn per teaspoon).
I have to admit, I was sceptical to try this product as I figured for it to taste good it must have some sort of hidden nasty, or it really would have a health halo, and taste bitter. I'm surprised to say however, that this is one of the richest and best tasting chocolate sauces I've ever tried. So far I've drizzled it over strawberries, a pancake and also served it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
There are loads of different ways to enjoy ChocShot, you can even have it for breakfast:
- SPREAD IT ... on toast. With half the calories of Nutella you can afford to be generous
Image credit: Sweet Freedom
- DRIZZLE IT ... on porridge for sustained energy through until lunch
- SWIRL ... on your chopped fruit and you’ll be excited about your five-a-day
- SQUIDGE IT ... on your yoghurt for an indulgent delight
- MIX IT ... into your muesli
- STIR IT ... into hot milk for a silky-smooth hot chocolate
- SPOON IT ... into a fresh coffee for a sin free mocha
- SQUEEZE IT … on your croissant as an alternative to Pain Au Chocolat
- BLEND IT ... into your morning shake
Stockists of Choc Shot include Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Waitrose, Co-Op and Ocado. You'll find it on the shelf next to the hot chocolate! It will also be available in health stores such as Holland and Barrett and Whole Foods. ChocShot is priced around £3.59 for a 320g bottle.