To make 8 you'll need:
- 450g fresh turkey mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 4tsp of spicy Italian seasoning
- 3 fresh basil leaves, shredded.
2) Preheat a griddle pan. Using a large circular cookie cutter (I don't think I've ever actually used mine for cookies!) mould out 8 burgers. Put aside any burgers that you are not cooking and place this in a deep Tupperware box using foil to separate layers of burgers and place in the freezer.
3) Cook the burgers in the griddle pan, flipping them frequently for about 20 minutes or until there are no pink bits and sear marks beginning to appear on the top and bottom of the burgers.
4) Once cooked, serve in wholemeal buns with plenty of salad!