This recipe serves 2.
You will need:
1 bag of pizza mix (you could make the base yourself from scratch, but as a busy woman, I like to use a mix and spend what little time I have preparing the toppings)
1 small onion, diced
1 tsp of Italian Herb Seasoning
1tsp of Oregano
3 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
50g of cheese (I use WeightWatchers Mature Cheddar, but Mozzarella is just as good)
1 handful of mushrooms
2 slices of ham, diced
4 slices of pepperoni
1) Prepare the pizza base mix and pop into the oven for about 8 minutes to rise
2) Meanwhile, fry the onion using a low-calorie spray, until golden brown and pour on the passata. Add a tsp of Italian herb seasoning and stir in.
3) After a 2 minutes, add the sauce to the pizza base mix and top with cheese and pepperoni.
4) Using a griddle pan, grill the ham and mushrooms until both begin to brown.
5) Top the pizza with the mushrooms and ham and place the pizza back into the oven to cook for a further 5 minutes or until the crust is golden.
6) Sprinkle with oregano and basil, and serve!