Calories: 389 per serving
Serves: 3 (add or subtract 100g of mince beef and 1 potato depending on how many you want to serve).
You will need:
300g of lean mince beef
1 onion, diced
1 beef stock cube
300ml of tomato passata
2tsp of mixed herbs
2 tsp of parsley
3 cubed medium-sized potatoes
2 tbls of semi-skimmed milk
Low calorie cooking spray
1) Place the cubed potatoes into a large saucepan filled with water and leave to boil.
2) Meanwhile, fry the onion in a deep saucepan using low calorie cooking spray. When the onion is golden brown, add in the beef and cook until it's brown.
3) Add passata to a jug and crumble in the beef stock cube, mix together with a fork. Add this to the saucepan with the beef and onions and mix in well with the beef and onions. Then Mix in 2 tsp of mixed herbs for seasoning, leave to simmer for a few minutes then pour into a deep dish.
4) Once the potatoes are cooked, mash them and add in the milk and parsley. Add this to the dish and top with a little more parsley.
5) Place the pie into an oven pre-heated to gas mark 6 or equivalent, to crisp the top of it.
6) Serve with mixed vegetables and enjoy!